Full Mouth Dental implants are medical devices surgically implanted into the jaw to restore a person’s ability to chew and their appearance. They replace all teeth on 4, 5, 6 or 8 implants posts. Our Dental Implants Periodontist uses the Nobel Biocare implants. Dr. Jacob Vayner skillfully restores dental implants. Call us at (818) 344-4929 to schedule an appointment for a free full mouth dental implants consultation.
Book An Appointment
Traditional dentures don’t feel or function like real teeth. To resolve this issue, Dr. Jacob Vayner at Esthetic Smile Dental Care provides patients near Reseda, California through comprehensive mouth rehabilitation therapies, which include implant-supported permanent dentures, full arch dental implants utilize 4 to 8 implants strategically placed in the jawline to support replacement teeth for an entire dental arch. The entire procedure is executed with precision and care, ensuring that your new teeth will both appear and feel like natural teeth.
See all about Dental Implants.
What are Full Mouth Dental Implants?
A fixed denture is the optimal solution for replacing an entire set of missing teeth, utilizing up to eight in each jaw. The key advantage is that each lost tooth gets an implant, eliminating the need for a full replacement. A complete set of dentures can be supported by a minimum of four posts.
How Do Full Mouth Implants Work?
Permanent dentures can be affixed to implanted posts in each jaw for all-on-4, all-on-5, all-on-6, or all-on-8 dentures. These implants are capable of supporting either detachable or fixed dentures. The All-on-4 Implant Prostheses are highly recommended for permanent teeth replacement. In this method, two posts are placed in the front of the jaw, while the next two are positioned at a 45-degree angle in the rear. In cases where the prosthesis needs extra support and stability, six or even eight implants may be inserted in the jaw.
Who Might Benefit from Full Mouth Restoration?
Typically, individuals who replace missing teeth with new, permanent ones are suitable candidates for receiving any type of prosthesis. In certain situations, fixed dentures are strongly advised.
- For Complete Mouth Reconstruction – Multiple teeth prostheses for supported dentures are recommended if you want to replace teeth in both the upper and lower jaw.
- For Complete Smile Makeover – This can be your best option if you want to impress people with a completely new smile.
- For Completely Reabsorbed Bone – Conventional implants can’t be placed if there is insufficient bone in the jaw. In such cases, full mouth implant prosthesis is advised over alternative tooth replacement methods.
Advantages of Full Arch Dental Implants in Reseda
Full Arch dental implants have numerous advantages over conventional prostheses such as dentures and bridges.
- Convenience – Full arch dental implants are not only durable, sturdy, and comfortable but also provide a more natural appearance, allowing you to eat and speak normally.
- Fast Aesthetic Outcomes – All-on-4, 5, 6, or 8 fixed dentures allow for immediate loading with new teeth, in contrast to conventional options that necessitate several months before placing a prosthesis on them.
- Durability – These fixed prostheses exhibit exceptional durability, lasting a lifetime with proper dental hygiene.
- Quick Recovery – We aim for minimal surgery during placement to ensure a swift procedure and speedy patient recovery.
- No Need for Bone Grafting – These new teeth eliminate the need for a bone grafting operation as they can be placed in areas with diminished bone quantity and quality. The consequences of bone resorption on the anterior portion of the jaw bone are typically minimal. As a result, the stability of the two new front teeth is excellent, effectively supporting the prosthesis. Implants in the back are often angled to accommodate situations where there is less space than normal between the upper and lower jaw bones. In certain cases, mini-implants may also be utilized for the same purpose.
Committed to Exceptional Dental Care
Dr. Jacob Vayner is highly experienced and consistently places his patients at the top of his priorities. His expertise in the dental field is renowned through the Reseda area. He is an all-service dentist who specializes in all aspects of the field. Dr. Vayner is a long-serving member of the American Dental Association and California Dental Association. His extensive professional background and stature makes him a respected figure in the field. Numerous patients appreciate his innovative and modern approach to dentistry, using the latest techniques and most dynamic technologies to deliver a world class experience. The state-of-the-art office of Dr. Vayner offers the most popular treatments in cosmetic and general dentistry. These include dental implants, porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, dentures, fillings, Invisalign, teeth whitening, and more. Using the most versatile practices and sophisticated technology, Dr. Vayner is committed to your dental health success. His passion for dentistry is centered on meeting your goals and bringing the healthiest smile to your face. Dr. Vayner graduated from Boston University with his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 2004. He is fully qualified to treat your dental health problems and provide you with a fantastic smile.
See What Our Patients Says About Us
WHAT IS A DENTAL IMPLANT?
UNIQUE APPROACH USING ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE YOUR DENTAL HEALTH.
Unlike a partial or complete denture, which will need adjusting over time and may shift or slip in place, dental implants are secured directly into the jawbone just like natural, healthy adult teeth. This fixed prosthetic device includes a small titanium screw that secures a dental crown (replacement tooth) into place to look, feel and function just like a regular tooth.
BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
A Unique Approch Using Advanced Technology to improve your Dental Health
- Evens out irregular pressure on bite and teeth after tooth loss
- Help maintain bone level in and surrounding the artificial roots
- Restores natural face shape for improved appearance
- Avoid gum recession around the new teeth
- Restores natural functions of biting, chewing and speaking
- Preparation (grinding down) of adjacent natural teeth
- Each new tooth is personalized to look and feel natural
- No need for daily removal or special cleaning
- Teeth to be placed the same day as your extractions
- With proper care they can last a lifetime